EQ MAGA'S TIP CORNER OCT 7TH.

Maga

**HEALING**

Gotta have them. Everyone Loves the Complete heal. :p Just watching that red bar 10%...5%...4% HEEEAAL!! Ahhhhh 100%. Can be exciting :D Such a power trip we cleric's have being the ones who can grant life or death by the wave of the hand. :laugh: or savior? (Which are you?)

Savior:

I find that healing between battles works awesome. Keeping the tank above 40% or at 50% (depending on the zone you are in of course and tank's HP) using small heals like Divine light, Remedy or something within your level base naturally. This way you don't have to complete heal at the beginning of a fight causeing guess what :angry: agro on you. This will allow you to complete heal when mob is at 1/2 health or almost dead less risk of agro on you. Everybody wins. :D

Maga (Hunters Moon) :devil:

???:sleeping::silly::0:angry:

I find that as the Tank or puller pulls I cast A heal over time on the MA. This works great, the tank has time to get the argo, he really dont lose hps (due to the celestal heal) and the chanter or shammy can now cast slow without getting argo. If the MA hps get low I try to Cheal when the mobs have around 20% life left. This is the perfect setup for the next pull, tank at full hps and all is good again. :sleeping:

Archived