Wednesday Night Hunts

Siluial

Isshy wants to do hunts on Wednesday nights.

He wants me to be there.

*le sigh* Silly hubby ..

Ok, so here's the thing. If I'm the only healer there, then we'll keep the hunts small. We'll announce by Tuesday night, here on the bboards, where we're going to hunt.

The time will be the same. 6-7 PM CST .. We'll start when we have a simple party together, and go until we're tired of it.

Isshy and I did Lok last night, the two of us and our pets and we did missions. Level 25 diff. It was not too hard, not too easy. We prolly could have handled something a little tougher and we might.

Thoughts? Interest?

Ok then the General has spoken!

7:30 PM CST (that's 8:30 EST and 6:30PST) every wednesday night.

If you have a place you need/want to go, put it up by Tuesday night! Majority rules, but we'll try to hit all planets.

Meaning, if 1 person wants Lok, 3 people want Endor, and 2 people want Dantooine.. We'll do Endor this week. And then the next week, majority rules again, unless it is Endor again. Then we'll do the next one. This way everyone gets to the planet they need to. This should not discourage other hunts, like on Sunday nights after Guild meetings.

KK, it's not too late to get your account back, I'm sure! We miss you!

OK. so, since almost no one replied.. I'm going to assume two things:

1. Those who replied and said they're coming are going to be there for this Hunt and anyone who wants to come will be there.

2. Endor is ok with everyone.

So.. Wednesday, Oct 8th, 2003, 7:30 PM CST we will meet on Endor at the Research Outpost's cloning center. Just wait outside after getting cloned.

Thanks!

Yes yes I know. But I have no idea what timezone I am in. I just know the time. Everyone else around me changed, Indiana does not change. Sometimes we are the same as New York, sometimes we are an hour behind (because they change their times on the fall equinox and spring equinox).

Yea, ok, 15 minutes past time we were going to meet, almost 20 now. There is no telling when servers will go up, so let's start next week.

Wednesday, October 15th, 2003 - Endor's Research Outpost, 7:30pm at the cloning center.

It'll give all guildmembers who want to come, time to be there and get money to go. Or just ensure, hopefully, no repeats of today.

:alcoholic::sleeping:

And I'll be there, you know. With the whip and chains, taking delight in ravaging Zan's poor body. Yup yup yup.. *Cackle* ....

Look it wasn't -my- idea, but I'll run with it!

Whip and Chains.... Ravaging you call it? Good thing Markham lets you have a little fun on the side. :alcoholic:

let? let?! He lets me have fun you say?! BAH!

If he dont let me have my fun.... well he gets a mucho cranky wifey person.

And all of you with significant others know that when the wifey person is not happy, no one is! Muahahahaha

Besides, either I use them whips and chains on you Zan, or I use 'em on Mark's tender skin =) You know how red heads burn .. Woot!

Archived