EQ Maga's Tip Corner

Maga

So i hope this works Synth tried to start the corner for me but you can't add a reply to a topic with no posts.

Please feel free to post EQ game tips here. All other comments will be removed.

Tip for today Oct. 1st, 2003

Clerics working with your chanters. i find it helpful to cast Atone on the mobs that the chanter mezzes just incase a hasty tank forgets to taunt before he wakes them up. this will help avoid the mob jumping your chanter and killing him/her. rooting them also works, the root will wear off soon enough while the tanks are killing them. hopefully they have all the agro when that happens so be careful. always keep an eye on the chanter :)

Maga (Hunters Moon)

Tip for today Oct. 3rd.

Classes that have pets who melee, making that assist key goes a long way to avoid attacking an incorrect target on multiple mob pulls. :) It's a very effective mana saver for those that have to keep re-mezzing because of an out of control pet. :p If you see someone in your group who does not get the concept, BAIL ASAP! There are lots of people out there with high level characters who still can't grasp the simple functions of their own class (can we say e-bay bought accounts). Save yourself.

Maga (Hunters Moon) :devil:

:):silly::(

Archived