Map the World.

Recently, the guild as a whole has shown interest in procuring and creating a rune library of Home locations.

I would like to expand on this idea, and in turn restore an ancient cornerstone of the Empire.

In years past, the Guardians had at there disposal, an ancient building deemed the "Launch Tower". This building located near Olympus was used by the Legion to gather and trasport to hotspots within the realm.

With the changes in AoS and the arrival of the Malas landmass, the "Launch Tower" was removed from the Olympus Complex and never replaced.

In order to rectify this, I would like this weekend to start the first mission in a campaign to aquire runes to key locations within the catacombs of the realms, as well as overworld hotpots, interesting and unusual locations, etc, etc.

This will also provide an oppurtunity for all members to start there very own "Rune Library" for their personnel use. All you will need to do is mark a rune as we mark one for the Empire.

This Friday the 3rd, at 9PM EST we will gather at Olympus to set out for our first location. The Dungeon known as "Shame."

I urge those with an interest in making there own "Rune Library" to bring a empty rune book and some blank rune stones. Im sure those Guardians without the magical ability to Mark, will be able to find another Guardian whom can assist.

Strength and Honor,

Steel DarKnight

S.o.W.

Edited by Steel DarKnight