About section updated

Balandar

I guess I did not get the chance to announce (since we did not have a guild meeting this week) Zandahl has been promoted to the rank of General of the ITC.

Daav has been promoted to the position of Director of Operations (leader of the Sec-Ra)

There are some additional positions that are missing from that initial roles section. Some of them include: Deputy Ministers, Preceptor (recruiter/trainer).

In addition, the General will have the ability to define, create, and promote military ranks and stations.

With the upcoming city patch, the Ministry of State will expand to encompass city affairs (under the Mayor's guidance)

I thank you for this honor. I will discuss matters with the Grand Moff and we will formulate a plan of action to be presented within the next week or so.

*OOC* I know alot of us have gotten bored or burned out with various aspects of the game. SWG is clearly a game where we need to make our own activities. With that in mind I am going to start planning a major hunt, perhaps Endor, and an assault on the PvE Rebel fortress on Naboo. I welcome any suggestions you may have on these or other matters.

Congrats to folks like Zandahl who've been promoted.. or to the more official titles of all the Moffs.

Daav.. wow. I was reading that wondering when you got this official notice from the devs. Damn cool ..

Excellent job!

One of the things you will have noticed is there is no longer a Grand Moff, Just one Moff. The department heads are now just referred to as "Ministers".

Tried to take a more starwarsish approach. In the movies there was only one Grand Moff (and he is dead). There were a few Moffs that were in charge of vital areas of Imperial matters (one was over the second death star's construction, one over the Imperial Navy...etc....)

MORE TO COME SOON! I promise! eheh

Very nice...especially the word obviate. :(

One minor, itty bitty nitpick....infidel is a religious term. Unless we're actually worshiping Uncle Palpy, rebels aren't infidels, no matter how cool it sounds. :)

(Although I move to change the Neophyte title on the board to Infidel!)

(With the ! at the end.)

Archived