Might be away for a while

Kal'Lason

Ok.. a fairly substantial virus hit my PC yesterday :angry: .. and now i am stuck with only a P.O.S. laptop that has problems running MS Calculator!!! :devil: so i wont be atempting to install UO on this. and being that i cant run DOS on my PC im toast for the moment in my UO life.. maybe this is god telling me to get another life :) .. but i got one finger for any god that would tell me to stop playing my UO!! :smash: *places a lightning rod 10 ft away from him* but yea.. untill i can get my PC up and back ya wont be seen me. hopefully no more than a week.. im trying to get a copy of XP so i can just completly wipe the entire hard-drive out and start over... maybe this is a good time to look for my UO: AOS CD eh? :0 :-P so this sucks.. but untill i get back i wish you all the very best.

:samurai:

*secretly begins a contest on who can use the most emotes :mage: *~*~*~ :0

Edited by Kal'Lason

im not sure what my PC had.. im coping over the nesscarry files over to another computer for now so i can go ahead and re-format. i know that when i ran the virus scan on the comp i had 3.. one was called Luvgate, other was the backdoor and one more but i dont remember the name of it.. all 3 are gone now.. i only wish i had ran the virus scanner on my PC BEFORE it crashed.. well.. looks like ill be out for the weekend as well.. keep your fingers crossed.