Homus

Synthania

This wa copied and pasted into a proper area as I deleted the thread that was replied to. Sorry.

Character Name:homus goodheart

Class:wizard

Race:high elf

Level:57

AA:3

Alts that you would like in ML; name, class, race, lvl, aa homuse warrior dwarf lvl 33, mezzmeralda erudite lvl 25 enchanter, doctoorbob cleric dwarf lvl 33

How did you hear about ML? and what is the main reason you wish to join?miss being part of a eq family

Former guilds:ancient truth,

General number of hours played per week:20

Tradeskills above 100:

Unbuffed Resists (with best resist gear on)

Or preferably link your magelo profile

Velious Factions (we are on dwarf/dragon faction)

Coldain:

Cov:

Expansions that you have (kunark, velious, luclin, pop, loy):kunark velious

luclin pop

Do you have any keys: Seb, HS, etc seb

Do you have any Pop flags? no

What is the status of your epic? have not started it yet

Do you have an Enduring breath item? no

What’s your alcohol tolerance skill (after meeting some of our members you might take up drinking)? high

If you were a bowl of Jello, which flavor would it be and why? heheheh cherry....because its sOOOoooooOOoo good

What’s better for punting, dwarfs, gnomes or halflings and why? halflings, just cause

Why will your race come to rule norrath? If you think you picked wrong, which race will reign supreme and why? i picked wrong i like trolls

E-mail address: rgol7@hotmail.com :)

Thank you for taking the time to fill this out, it will be reviewed by the officers and we will talk to you in the near future. App to decision general takes a couple weeks depending on if we are able to contact you.

If you are looking to contact one of us, please look for; Rebma, or RUmblebore as they are the recruiting officers.

Archived