The Great Lies of The Rebellion

Swann

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/m...essage.id=37278

Excerpts:

On the group who supposedly took out this mythical Death Star:

"The admission of a spice smuggler as part of this ensemble is an interesting one. There have been many recent eyewitness accounts of Princess Leia’s rabid affection for certain illicit substances. By painting this smuggler as a new found hero of the Rebellion, perhaps the Rebels are merely trying to divert our attention away from Mr. Solo’s true function in Leia’s entourage."

On the Death Star even existing:

"How do you keep the largest engineering and industrial project in the history of the galaxy a secret? One day every engineer, architect, weapons designer, mechanic, construction worker, metal crafter and middle manager in the Empire wakes up with a new job working for a mysterious state-run company called "Death Star Inc." and the Rebels would have you believe no one would notice? Imagine the drain on the economy, the new levels of taxation, the rationing, the shipyards, the new factories, the sheer impact the building of a ship "the size of a small moon" would have on our lives. A great man once said that "the largest number of men that can keep a secret is three, and that assumes two of them are dead." The sheer size of the project precludes secrecy."

On his next subject:

"In my next installment, I will address another great lie of the Rebellion: That the purpose of the Rebellion is the restoration of the Republic."

I wish he played on Eclipse. :)

Archived