*waves*

Elathiel

Well hello there my old friends. I know it has been a long while, but wanted to at least stop in and let you know I hadnt passed on or anything haha.

Still playing SB for the PvP and testing away on Realms of Torment. :)

My wife and I had our 3rd baby gorl August 6th, so I dont get much sleep lately, but ah well. Things are going great.

It is really nice to see the Empire still doing well also. As I've said before, all of my fondest memories online were in Brittania all those years.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Oh, and uhm, as you can see by my sig, I have taken a bit of a turn in the online realm. I still have a bitter taste in my mouth from the whole SB situation months ago and it turned me to the dark side haha. I assume we will be at odds at some point in a future game, but know this ... I will forever be a friend of the Empire. We may kill each other, but we'll laugh about it afterwards over an ale at the tavern :D The group I am with is strict on RP, so there could be some serious fun in the future if we find ourselves on the same world :p

Strength and Honor!