Bear Point Merchants

Triston

I had the pleasure of speaking to a certian Lady Lace of Bear point recently while following a post on stratics in search of plants. Bearpoint has been a major merchant guild In fellucia for longer then trammel has been in existance, and are an honorable group. They are already in a protective alliance with GOL, but are seeking to return as much commerce as they can to Fel. As a direct result, their prices are much lower then those found in Tram or Malas, and because they are so well protected shopping in their establishments is quite safe. If you would like to make a visit to their vendors, please let me know and I will take you.

On a side note, they also have a guild decorator who does house decorations at a very good price.

It is important that in these dark times we have strong allies, both on and off the battlefeild, and I would like to think that we might be able to enjoy a merchant alliance with the fine group.

Yours Truely,

Tristons Arms Co, Legate of Trades