A Hunt,

Zenith

I can go for a hunt..I am working on Master Doctor's Crafting or whatever it is, and then I will be a master doctor. Making a bunch of Small Stimpack E's and some Small Ranged Stimpack A's for this friday will help. My hope is to be master Doc by Sunday. I'm pretty much hanging out on Lok these days, can we fight there? =P

And money, need money, so if possible, some organization on taking out missions, though that's a plus.

Woot!

XP isn't much of a concern for me. I'll get medical xp sitting in a med center or following a large group around. Either way, I get xp. Crafting xp I can't get on a hunt. I can get some by preparing, some if I need to make more supplies once out there, but over all.. money's my goal.

The one hunt on Lok I recall that we tried missions, ended up with folks complaining that it was too easy and wanting to hunt the big stuff. Then we went running amok trying to find something and that was a waste of time.

If we do missions, I think we should just stick to it. You can make a fortune doing it and get more done, and get xp ..

Dunno. Never been to Dathomir tho. Yavin4 isn't bad either.. I just need money to get my butt over there to check on a harvester =P

See? Money money money.. Money makes the world go 'round... hehehe

Woot!

Dathomir is one of the best 'xp' places we have been to... back too back baddies is sometimes fun.

Though we need some Lok'ian type hides and such for Sev.

So it's up too you guys, I just know a week without mass kill'n is getting on my nerves. That or I've been shot down in Cantina's too often of late.

Dathomir missions are challenging, which appeals to the people wanting exp (this includes me). And the payoff is good also, which appeals to the people needing money (this includes me also heh). So far Dathomir has proven to satisfy everyone for money and exp.

To me it doesn't matter where or what we do, I always enjoy seeing the guild mass together in one area. Everyone in uniform... everyone notices and believe it or not they remember ITC. I've heard a number of times people sending me a tell stating that they wish their guild would be as organized.

Sorry for getting off the topic.

WW has no real leg to stand on.

Usually RPG's, like movie writers, do research. So it stands to reason that the information might, at some point, be similar. Hell, even damned close.

It would be like Anne Rice ######ing that her vampires drink blood, so other vampires can't.. Or Laurell K Hamilton saying "my vampires can fly and cause their victims to become like zombies, so WW can't have their vampires do these things" ... (Protean, a gangrel/vampire power, allows a vamp to become an animal, like a bat, so they can effectively 'fly' in this form) ....

It's just dumb. They're obviously struggling to save money cuz their latest attempt to move their game forward is lame. Most players don't like it.

Anyways, just my 3 cents. Won't stop me from seeing the movie next week.

Back on topic: I will be there for the hunt tonight =) Got lots of meds. Not sure about tomorrow night. Maybe.

Archived