Undead

Wolf

With the incursion of the Jukan hoards into Trinsic and occupation of other towns throughout Brittania, some of the ancient evils that plague the land have had the opportunity to grow and thrive within their cavernous dungeons while the lights of Honor were shining elsewhere.

Time to change all that.  Polish your silver for we will clean every single undead creature that currently grows strong within the confines of the Dungeon Deceit.  We will venture from the cave entrance to the very bowels where the Lich Lords reside.  All those that have the courage and armament to stand against the undead legions, place your mark here and we shall venture forth together to utterly destroy all remnants of the rotten ones.

That depends on the Legion, I would propose this Sunday if it suits our military might.  I ventured forth on a scouting expedition that very nearly cost me my life.  Had I not known the subtleties of the dungeon my bones would lie there now