WOW!!

Synthania

WOW That was the absolute most fun I have had in a LONG time yall. We (MYSTIC LEGIONS) a baby guild....... Went to Chardok and Killed the Prince =) WOOT!!!! You hear stories about oh well we took so and so with 2 people or we did so and so with 1 group well It takes ALOT more Cooperation and Organization to move 20 peeps into a spot and have them organized than it does 1 group. For us to go there and Kill the Prince was a BIG accomplishment Yall. I am excited. We got Rebma her epic piece.. :sleeping:

Ok Well so on the way to the King (for Montaniss's epic) things went a little badly. You know what though? Its still OK. You know why? We learned that we do have the ability to get bodies out of an impossible situation if we have too. I can now put my trust in every single one of you. Not Only was every one Calm and collected on the corpse run but it was very quick and painless.... (just think about how long it would have taken us to get Back to the king area to rezz ourselves if we hadnt had a necro summon us =) hehehe... Thank you all for a great success and a wonderful night. Be SAFE and have fun :alcoholic:

Synthania

Archived