UO Weekly Meeting

Borg

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The times I have posted are times that I would always be able to conduct or participate for an ingame meeting.  Sunday being the easiest, since that is the least time I would be at work.  Wednesday and Thursday are out for such because these 2 days evenings are OSI launch day (Wed) and Thursday will hold many upcoming realm events as well as is many members Summer Golf, Tennis League nights as in the years past.

Whichever time gains the most votes...we will conduct the meeting in game.

AFTER this poll is done (END is Midnight Sat May 11th) I will then utilize the first meeting to report the State of the Empire.

If you are thinking....other time/dates for scheduled issues...yes we will repost the old training, crawling, adventuring time/dates schedule AFTER you all decide a regular meeting time.

• 2 weeks later...

Sundays 7pm will be the designated meeting time ingame...at Olympus Castle.

General matters will be discussed and followed by an event which will be determined prior....also the next weeks event founder will be chosen.

This week we will conduct a Crawl of Deceit Dungeon as requested by Ancient Wolf....perhaps his idea that the Liche Lords may be useful for discovering more details on the Decay spell aftereffects.