Legionairres welcome home!

Lord Logan

I'd like to welcome the newest batch of legionairres, another promising class.

Charlie...(Welcome back)

Kendarick

Kaatya

Alasse Re'uth

Please welcome them home as you were. Our family is now yours. Now lets put on the last apron you will ever wear. :lostit:

Strength and HONOR!

Logan

Well hello there SWG sister. Im sure your enjoying the empire over there, even though you have to deal with Wolf and all the other old foggies. *grins*

To our new legionairres: You guys have come to one of the oldest and proudest families in all of sosaria. May strength and Honor guide your path!

Well I have to say.. Nothing bad yet about the ITC groupage. As a whole, they rock. I love being part of 'em. Normally, in the past, I feel more like I'm just tagging along, like the little sister who wants to play with the big kids and they are being nice and allow it. But ultimately, I'd be ignored and stuff.

This time, not at all. It's very nice. I'm useful in a hunt. There's folks eager and willing to assist in things you need to do.. The manner folks have is relaxed and fun. It's like walking into a group of old friends and jumping right into an RP game....

It's just cool. Very very cool. I got a friend RL like that. We have gone months without speaking to each other, then we dream of the other, call up and find out that our dream was pretty dead on. And we will talk for a long time catching up and it's like no time has passed.

Don't laugh, it happend. I dreamt she was pregnant, about 9 months along, actually. So I called her to tell her.. but instead, I asked if she was pregnant.. and she freaked. She had only found out herself 2 days before and was like 8 weeks pregnant.. So I told her the dream and ... well it was great fun. =)

Anyways.. Woot! Can't complain yet about ITC.. and Wolf? Hmm, have you seen my banner? He rocks! =)

*wonders if his axe could be modified into a light saber* :smash:

Hrmmm dont think i could stop a blaster either...*walks off*

Edited by Lord Logan