City Layout

Balandar

Please include your name on your house so I know who owns what.

I need to know who has ITC #3, the third house down the lane in front. I would like the change that with a round small naboo (but that can wait, not too important right now)..

I need to find out if Medowyn's medium naboo can be replaced with a Large naboo so we have 3 on either side.

I need to move Lacy's house that is behind Borg's to a better spot and in the right direction :D

We need a few more mediums for placing before I start in on the smalls. With the way the land is, it will be hard to get a uniform look for everything. But we will at least try to make it look decent.

I want to get this done over the next week before college starts back up. Also I will not be here next weekend.

I've made ITC #1 and #2 public and given Admin rights to Savrem/Kimpek Bal/Nivea Sesh and Jagleh

and .. I'd be happy to upgrade to a Large (which is what I wanted originally), just thought the materials

were too hard to come by ..

- Medo

You can upgrade if you pay whatever kimpek and jag charges ya. We are kinda broke right now from spending on all of the houses, and I have yet to hear back from the CSR on my missing house deed. ;)

Archived