A sizable enemy

Triston

Just a thought on the "scenario" thats going on right now with Wolf and all.  I personally am enjoying it quite a bit, and many guildmates ive spoken to seem to also.  There is one thing that bothers me though, and thats the fairness of the skirmishes.  Its typicly one or two "possessed" making a mad run at the castles, against impossable odds.  If there was any way to even the teams at all (Possess a few other members of PGoH) then the fights would not only be longer but also far more fair.  Id also like to take a moment to give congrats to Vish, hes doin a great job of keeping people on there toes, and making life much more interesting for everyone, good job!  If whomever is running things in this little undertaking could give me a Q on how to become more involved, I would sure apreciate it.  Thank you, Triston, Legionarre

Though i do agree with you more possesed people would be fun and indeed much more fair for all parties involved. I believe however, that the truely difficult part of this senerio is coming when we begin to seek out the ancients. Having played inside the Ancient Wyrm lair on several occasions, I can tell you its very tight. Extremely small room with several other baddies in the room as well. Then trying to make the Ancient Lich spawn in Kaldun should definately be interesting :lostit:.

I believe Logan is correct.

Undoubtably there will be more PGoH sponsered scenarios and given the interest in this one I am sure that participation within the scenario troupe will be increased.  The important thing in this scenario is what is being talked about on the pgoh.org news section.  Borg has shown great vision and has created some wonderful storylines that hold much information.  I urge all who have yet to read them to make their way over and read them.

PGoH News Part 1 of Wolf's Madness (other stories in the saga may also be found here),

Perhaps this is also an indication that the guild wants to have some in-guild pvp of some sort.  This could be done in a day long capture the flag event on a fairly uninhabited island of some sort.  Perhaps this event could be sponsored by the House of War?  Depending on responses and participation (it would need to be garanteed) we could create 3 or more teams prior to the event.  This would be excellent preparation not only for the Honor virtue but for PvM as well.  As many already know the more deadly of foes change targets and behave (albiet less so than a player character) more erraticly than most "Stock" monsters.

Just a thought on the "scenario" thats going on right now with Wolf and all.  I personally am enjoying it quite a bit, and many guildmates ive spoken to seem to also.  There is one thing that bothers me though, and thats the fairness of the skirmishes.  Its typicly one or two "possessed" making a mad run at the castles, against impossable odds.  

Well, there might not be very many of them.. but about the rushing at the castle against impossible odds... They are mad. They are 'possessed'.

No such thing as impossible odds  ;) . One by one, :lostit:

But Logan has the right of it. The attacks on PGoH are a fun diversion, but it is not the core of this scenario.  The core is to CURE ME!!!!  :p .  That's where the real test will be.