Loking for Veldren

Krista Blackstar

Greetings all I am Krista Blackstar. I am Current Mayor for the player run city of Timberidge. :D  I am looking for the Elf Named Veldren or the owner of the Log Cabin south of yew at the crossroads of Yew, skara and Brit & Vesper. Any Information that casn aid me in my search would be Helpful. My pigeon number is 39493460 sky. Thank you very much Borg for your aid.

Krista Blackstar

Mayor of Timberidge

For a people with a town of your own I would think you would have some understanding of my position. Clearly I was wrong to think i would see some form of Honor. Well enjoy a home that has no meaning to you.

I do not think Balandar was begrudging you your town, he just desires to keep the residence of the Elves where it is which to him holds meaning enough.

Second can you explain how Honor comes into play with the decision he made?  You kinda confused me with that line.  Has he dishonored you by upholding the wishes of the prior owner of the residence?  If so I shall begin presenting the list of castle owners that have dishonored me and shall now be slayed!

Your father was a hampster and your mother smelled of elderberries  :alcoholic:

Greetings Krista...

While I do understand your desire to expand your town...we too have done such many a time in Safe Haven and Olympus....I cannot accept that by upholding the wish of an Elf (and real life friend) to hold a home in the name of the Elves of the PGoH Empire...how this could become such an issue to be cosidered dishonorable.

What we have in the past...I would think you would look to do as a greater good....look to build into your township this linkage to PGoH, the elves and thus do not see the house as an obstacle but an addition.  

For the record ....in the 4+ years of UO....PGoH has

given away 67 houses to other groups to expand thier towns

lost 18 houses to members who did not return them when leaving UO.

lost 5 houses (including 2 lg Towers) to members who ebayed them.

In no way does PGoH aim to limit town growths, but we will HONOR request of members who we lived and helped build thier homes in our years together.

The member requested Balandar become the owner and given Balandars preferrence of the area...it makes sense.  Who knows if the member is going to return...many have after a break from UO...I would not be surprised if this does occur.

My advice again is to look for a way to bring ALL of your neighbor houses INTO your township atmosphere...thus expanding its theme, alure and linkages to other communities.

We do tend to have some effect on realm evil...so who knows who might stop by....Lord Ventryn did alot to our members homes throughout the realm....JuoNar, Minax, Zendella Xryss, Paradox,....etc etc. :silly:

....who knows who may come a knocking at your chamber door.  :alcoholic:

Regardless it will be good to have neighbors.   ;)

Adding any Pgoh or otherwise home would not work in our case. This home was one we wanted as a entreance to the city. We have moved on.

Why it is not possable.......

We are roleplayers not like you roleplay we are warring roleplayers. We follow a ROE. We do not want non highlighted home owner in Timberidge. I could tell you the difference between waring rp and non warring rp, but i figure it would end up in a pissing contest on your forums. I wish you all luck.

We already know War and non war issues...we have been both.

Currently we are listed non warring.

Currently we also have an extensive ROE.

Indeed best fortune to you and your city.

• 2 weeks later...

Hail Balandar,

I´m just curious in the story of that house that makes it so valuable for you that you even disagree an offer for 10 mio gold, a trammel villa or the trammel 2 story I offered for

wouldn´t it be more effort for your guild to increase the worth of your estate, I mean I live for nearly 2 years near that house and I met Veldren ONE time and I never recognized anyone else there :-(. Your city is not even near, neither your castle.

I was in contact with Veldren since I moved there, I accepted his wish not to sell the house and he told me to think at me when he will leave uo. I contacted him at the beginning of the year again, just to get a status update. He told me he leaves UO and gave the house to a friend. I shall talk to his friend about the sale. So first I was happy because I saw a possibility to buy or trade the house but looks like I am going out empty again.

I even offered to keep a place for Elves there, but it seems the house will have to stay empty for some time again.

I do house trades but I am looking for that house for my own not for profit.

It´s the second time I had to do with your guild in houstrades, I was interested in a "pgoh mining villa" west of trinsic. It took me some time (3 months) to contact the owner, he was interested in trading but had to talk to his guildboss. I never heard from him again, the villa seems to be sold to someone else or tradet, no pgoh in sign anymore. I own two houses around now, people that know how to increase their house values, but I am a little bit sad about that deals with your guild somehow never get final.

I am not wining here that I don´t get that house, I just wonder about and I am just curious why that house is that important for you or your guild. Sure gold seems not to be that important for you. And perhaps I get an answer for my offer of the 2 story trammel south of trinsic house (no swamp) here, because in ICQ I didn´t receive an answer yet.

sincereley and thanks for an answer

Lord Bjork [GdG]

About that villa you were talking about.  I am the former owner of that villa and for some reason I remember discussing a no sale with you because I thought it be better it remained in guild.  The only reason it left guild was because I left the game and gave all my accounts to a friend.

Hail Balandar,

for a Castle or a Keep ?

you talking about a Log Cabin ...

and a big Trinsic 2 Story is I think is a good offer, dont think you will get a better one for that house..

and that 2 Story has sentimental value to me too,

it was the first house I ever placed...

a castle or a keep ... mymy .. thats crazy

sorry that I have to say that but it is

I met Borg ingame this weekend and shown him the 2 story, perhaps you may contact him or me to show it to you.

to Magic Nookie, thanks for your answer here,

just was curious what happend, I own now the

two houses south to the villa, do you have the icq

of the new owner of the villa ?

Greetings

Lord Bjork [GdG]

I like the log cabin. A two story doesn't do anything for me. Most likely because I have owned 15 small hours, a 2 story house, a large brick, and 2 small sandstones in my lifetime in UO.