ALL HOUSES MUST BE OWNED BY ACTIVE ACCT!!!

Borg

Condemned Houses to Decay Feb 27 2002 4:50PM  

It's that time - the Britannian Housing Association has decreed that as of Thursday, February 28th, all condemned houses will once again be subject to decay! So it's moving time for all owners of condemned houses - please make sure that you've moved all items of value into your main house (the most recent one that you acquired). We are not responsible for any loss of items due to decay in a condemned house!

The length of time for a condemned house to decay is approximately 10 days. The earlier you take action, the better. You can redeed your condemned house, or transfer ownership of it to a player that does not currently own a house. It’s important to note that GMs cannot remove the condemned status of a house, so please do not page them about the matter.

We are in URGENT need now to get ahold of Decurion.....we need to transfer the recruitment house back onto my guild account now free (after selling my personal house) and to get LPG stone back.

EVERYONE REALIZE YOUR ACCOUNT MUST BE ACTIVE if it is home owner ....ELSE you WILL LOSE it to a co owner or decay!!!!!!!!!!

I can help store or transfer anything (i have alot of black slots for dummy characters to hold stuff for you if you are a co owner in a house that the owner is MIA.....if you already own a house...you will not gain the house you are co owned to....you will lose everything in that house.

Borg

PASS the WORD!!!!!!!....members protect your brotheren and thier possessions.