WAR WAR WAR

Hothgorn TheBlack

In case anyone hasn't noticed, Fas Est has been under attack from the same 10-25 people from Undead Lords....whom...if you look at the map has built a town in walking distance from Vigilance. I would think that this wouldn't be a problem for the great Fas Est. Truthfully, it has been. Barely anyone has shown up in any of the sub guilds. Nearly the same 15-20 people are protecting Fas Est, and WE ARE SLOWLY LOSING. Veironymous is out of gold for fixing his gear, and has resorted to selling "gifts" he was going to give to other people. For awhile, RaidWolf was running around half naked because he ran out of cash too. Frankly, with this sort of support for our parent guild, Fas Est will be Baned by the end of the week. If this continues, it will be destroyed all together. Thanks to Maester, Jas, Hakemal, and someone else (who I can't seem to spell their name let alone remember it...sorry) along with myself were pretty much the only people from Vigilance to make a showing. I know certain people are busy, but is there anyone else able to help out here?

All I can say is: thank god pvp doesn't cost experience.....

No worries, I didn't play for a week because of the lag also. I went to WWW.UndeadLords.net website and snooped around. They've done the same thing to several cities, trashing them completely by using wave after wave of themselves. They announce how they're harvesting souls for some made up god in their own lore. This, from what I've found, is being used as the excuse for grieving a pk'ing other players. I'm going to be on tonight, trying to help hold back yet another wave. I hope to see more there.

Sorry I was angry earlier, I'm tired of dieing.......

Indeed ... FE is in a constant state of siege, confusion, and turmoil in the last couple of days.

Just this morning I logged in to check on the state of affairs, always expecting to see a

bane circle around Bob the Tree, but none yet. This morning, FE was being attacked inside

city walls by high level LT (Lex TaIionis) members, and I heard a shout from one of them to

place their bulwarks. I had to head off to work, but there were not many in FE there to defend

by the time I had to leave. I heard from /city chat that these were "fake" LT members only there

to put a bad name to LT. After some research on message boards, it appears that some of the old

guild named "Haunted" is now "Lex TaIionis" (Notice the Uppercase 'I' inplace of lowercase 'L' in TaIionis)

I actually think the difference is more subtle than that, but this is what is mentioned on the boards

so far.

They even used a nearly identical nation/guild emblem, so be very wary !!

If you see them in FE they are KoS (See below for complete list).

The REAL LT is still friendly, in fact helped FE fight off UDL last night.

HERE IS A LINK TO THE FAKE LT ......

http://chronicle.ubi.com/GuildDatabase/Gui...=Lex%A0Talionis

Evil LT Guild members:

Arc Tic Cooling

Arctur Pendragon

Camillius Antius

Elin

Gib wtfpwn

Jall'Kalact of the Desert

Kortex

Larana Shadowsong

Lord-Vena The Great

murker willcrusher

Runik

Sephirot

Sprinty D Nimble

Zed Insidious

RaidWolf/Veironymous and I (Hakemal) have been engaged in a few intense battles at

(or just North of) FE since the patch.

I have been bashing their Bulwarks with Siege Hammers and adding my axe to what little

force FE has at the time to ward off the enemy.

One tactic they used which caught me off guard while I was at vendor in FE was this ....

They use their Channelers to fly over the walls (with locked doors) and blast the heck out

of unsuspecting bystanders. I quickly sprinted away and /quit to save from yet another costly repair.

The patch has really made SB playable again, but lag is still a problem during heated battles. Good

thing though, it affects the attackers as much as those whom they attack.

BTW: Aluha was the other that was with us during the first wave of UDL attacks along with Jas and

Maester. All of your assistance was appreciated.

Where is the rest of TVG ? ?? Please come back! SB really is playable again!

SWG isn't out .... YET :)

Tonight should be quite entertaining .....

-- Hakemal

Well, last night, the expected wave after wave didn't come. So along with Lex, and a few other guilds help, we baned both of thier trees. We should track down that False Lex guild also, eversince they're part of UDL as a whole. I ran into Zed last night with a new character....They look exactly like Lex.

UDL is doing something that Denied did. Uniting major guilds for the soul purpose of crushing the aggressors.

I probably won't be on tonight...I'm usually not on during the weekends anyways. So good luck all.

Archived