Call to Arms

Borg

PGoH Citizens,

Are you still active in Ultima Online? ??? The reason I ask is that with Greg preparing Shadowbane, Martock preparing Star Wars, Balandar and Wolf in Operations for Website....I have resumed GM role in Ultima Online.  I would like to begin recruitment and storylines to move into the new "Enemies of the State" era.

Ultima Onlines new Empires of the Juka (Blackthorns stooges) :devil: and the Meer (having thier own adjenda) were designed for the larger scale battle events.  The individual can defeat one of them but it takes a great deal of time...and ironically some players haven't realized the benefits to this.....spawn cycles build now and if you overcome them....you reach a new spawn crystal activation.  I like to call it "Prime Time"....it is the moment the new "bosses" are launched into the fray.  To date players still have only begun to activate the lowest level of this higher crystal.  These new challenges are what we aim to discover and overcome...including these same mechanics in the EXISTING lands Dungeons...which we already have a good understanding of...now we need just to "clean them out" and flush out the big boys...see what they have to offer as tribute to the Empire. :D

I will begin to post the storylines that will be the foundation of these new conflicts between The PGoH Empire and the new evil forces.  Your input on your status will help me make this a better record of our history and stepping stone on our road we will pave into these new enemy outposts and fortresses.

The titles also that SerBrightblade and Martok dreamed of having actually now exist in form....depending on your habits of slaying...you will receive bonus/titles for such activities.  Seems like they heard you BB (recalling conversation with JuoNar inbetween battles in Trinsic years ago).

The state of the mainland of Catskills is scattered now with pockets of our old enemies and small pockets of the new enemies....in this light I have ended the year of War with the Orcs (of which were consistently defeated) and the Undead (which was a smaller issue overall)  Dungeons that once were busy lay mostly dormant while the mercenaries across the land fight and adventure into searching for the new plunder to line their pockets.  Overall...Trammel is quiet and Trinsic is safe.

Felucca is even more rampant with chaos and antisocial behavior and it would not surprise me in the least...if the gates to that realm close forever.  For those that own land there....keep your ears/eyes open...it would not be a good place to become stuck.  With that alone with the continual consolidation effort currently inplace....The Large Mars Tower is being sold to pay for the expansion of the website and new email service startup fees(now use TheHonorEmpire.org as your home page)

For some, perhaps many, the new modifications to Ultima Online will be short of thier expectations or will simply be not enough to keep them interested in the constantly growing online gaming experiences to be had.  Dark Age of Camelot is a strong success for Mystic and the Valhalla Vanguard is moving solidly and gradually into place for some serious serious PvP action.  Shadowbane holds alot of attention from our ranks and leadership lines due to its reported abilites and structure...this is a great thing.  Star Wars Galaxies sits at the end of the year also as yet another platform for fantasy exploration within a universe that we all grew up amazed at.  Horizons is 1 or 2 years away while Warcraft is 2 to 3 years out.  Each of these holds different flavor and feel...and with that the themes will be a blast to participate in.  There is something though about Ultima Online...perhaps its the eye in the sky view or the fact it was our first...I dont know exactly....but I still like it.  Alot of PGoH is in Ultima Online...in the history, systems and designs....we were heard and performed well inside its engine....we always will.

With all the new options for entertainment online coming for myself....I am starting to wonder if I need cable TV at all.  I will have plenty of flavors and choices in the year 2002 to explore...but the best part of that exploring will be the fact that I am going to be with you all in each of them.....home with my online family.  In that is the whole reason the origional founders started PGoH.....to build a place that would be home, safe and FUN for friends across the world to enjoy......family FUN.

Email me your input for your characters story he/she has been doing the last 6 months and/or what he/she will be doing if leaving UO.....for what adventures?

See you on the inside......

Borg@TheHonorEmpire.org