Guild Event

Devin Ashley

As you know from a meeting we had we are attempting to have a PGoH event and resources are needed i personally have been mining and gathering ingots of all colors for it, and will do hides, you can contact steel or logan to put items in the resource house, We will be hopefully soon doing this event and we hope to have enough crafters on for the event and resources so we want to thank you in advance for all the help for gathering the required items

lora

It's an event you want?

Fine. Allow me to give you an idea for an event.

The first member that can posts pics here of Lora being rez killed at a champ spawn gets a check for 20K.

Bring me her apron and I'll throw in another 5K.

There is no Honor in a guild run by the wicked.

You spread your lies and rumors.

I come here to defend myself and odd things happen to the post.

You refuse to ICQ me and discuss the issues with me.

Where is your honor now? You are nothing more than the common wench. The bounties on your head will continue to increase both for those in PGoH and those out of it until you decide to speak with me.

Shall you continue your dishonoralbe actions, the price on your head will continue to rise.

You spread your lies and rumors.

I come here to defend myself and odd things happen to the post.

You refuse to ICQ me and discuss the issues with me.

Where is your honor now? You are nothing more than the common wench. The bounties on your head will continue to increase both for those in PGoH and those out of it until you decide to speak with me.

Shall you continue your dishonoralbe actions, the price on your head will continue to rise.

Winter, self-righteousness is just as unflattering if not more so than any rumors that are being spread. You were once a Guardian of Honor you know the correct protocol for reporting issues and you choose to ignore them, you think that you are somehow bove things and should be given special consideration? You think because you come to the boards and put your words for all to see that they will be given creedence and action taken. If anything I look upon it no differently than one of the great apes beating upon his chest to get people to take notice, nothing but show. Grow up. You are an adult, right? Now I imagine your heart rate is jumping a bit reading these words, and I can imagine that you are thinking I am siding with Lora. Well not that you deserve any explanation from me but the same has been told to her. It you wish to continue your pissing contest with her and she with you do it elsewhere.

I wish you continued success in your endeavors whatever they might be for whatever guild you carry a tag for.