what to do now

Feel

i was just curious cause i have my Prelate Heel the Meat and he seems to be a good over all char, heals nice, can nuke, has decent buffs 50 con 20 dex and 20 str and a 90%stam regen, i can rez and summon, i can wear prelate armor and soon will have the nice shields to go with it. and i started to think i have maybe 120+ points left that i will get once i take my char to r6 i still have to GM my heal which i s maybe 8 points away and my nuke which is maybe 7 points or so. i have 30 points that i need in my my shield to take it 95% or unless i get some int items or buffs where i can spare 5-6 points the question i have what is next anyone know if the prelate stun is worth it or if the prelate AE is also worth i know the AE doesnt effect group members. so with maybe 80 points or so left do i gm the stun which can have a 27 stun or some thing like that and do i GM the AE which is very nice since it is Holy damage, or do i go a different route???

any suggestions would be most help full.

i really dont want to reroll and if the new patch allows you to buy back point i can free up 40 points or so. (while i was away i was at the trainner and didnt realize it my sister came by and trained my restoration to 100% wasting alot of points and gold :0 she got a good :) after that) so any info will help.

The prelate stun is awesome.

That is how Nurfed is able to do what they do. They have a Centaur Prelate that AoE stuns everyone.

Prelates are not considered merely "healers" . They can do impressive damage as well.

If I get you right you got points left at the end and dont know what to do?! If yes I would raise blocking (if possible up to 130) and raise lithurgy. Of course just if you have done all the things you wrote above (stun, etc).

Archived