A Thankyou

Grelix

Grelix will be one of the leavers I'm afraid.

As some of you may know I recently had alot of things stolen (including my comp) and we still havent been able to get back some of the insurance. Money has been very tight over the last year so my whole family is making cutbacks and sacrifices and of course, one of mine is UO.

I've been playing UO for about 2 years now and have been very proud to spend the last 5 months of my gametime with the Purple Guardians, alot has happened and I hope alot will continue to happen within the guild as it strives to carry on despite the difficulties of playing UO nowadays. Good luck to all that are staying and I hope all turns out well.

In a few months hopefully when everything is back on its feet money-wise I should be getting back into MMORPG's with Galaxies and I hope to see some of you then!

Farewell to all and a great thanks for giving me some good memories in UO :laugh:

P.S. I'll be around for just under 2 weeks and i'm hoping to give away all my things (bearing in mind most of my things are floor litter rubbish or handouts) if your interested in taking my things just post here or something and i'll check within the next few days.

To you Sir, I wishthe best of luck. These have been troubeling times, and real life always comes before this game we love so much. All I ask is that if you can you stay active on these boards, so that we know your still alive, and so that our Galixies members can contact you when we get rolling over there. *smiles*

May the Wind be at your back, and the sun upon your face.