A cold day in hell

Nurlaten

Although i'm not the story-teller like rumble or the poet like hinil, i still felt i needed to say something.

I still can't believe it. Typing /guildremove was the hardest thing i've done. Hearing eldy say he had a solution to a problem, and have this be it. I was so shocked then, i couldn't type anything, just sat at my computer and stared at the screen. I still don't know what to say. What can i say?

I've known many of you since Divine Elemental, when on an Unrest raid, i foolishly decided to join your guild. It's been a fun ride. I first met many of the legionaires on a joint raid of guk with TKO. It's been a crazy ride. I hope to see you soon, where we can sit and chat about the slot days. Too bad the ride had to end.

You will all be missed, and i wish you the best in your future in both norrath and the world away from the computer.

If you need me for anything at all, send me a tell. The bond we share goes far beyond a guild tag, without it above either of our heads, that friendship will remain.

:cry::cry:

Nurlaten

Former 2nd Officer

Sacred Legion of Tunare

Archived