PvP event results

Well to put it bluntly...An outstanding event!!! Thank you all for showing up. Hopefully we can do this again next week. Akroma,Lasher,Triston,Bishop,Earwen,Kodoz,Cheblis,Leyea thank you all for participating, I hope everyone had as much fun as I did!! If you guys have any suggestions for changing things around for the next time, post here and well discuss them.

As for the rants on the new UO rate hike, this hurts soo much. Last time I played during rennaisance, I couldnt get my wife remotely interested in the game. This go around I dedicated ALOT of time in the guild, skills, and also got her an account!! Not to mention coming back in just enough time to see most of the elders I play with leave the realm. I hate to let all this work go to pot. Although I also hate to have OSI screw us like this. It is a very hard decision to make. Hopefully, we all had a great time and if some decide to leave, please stay in touch. Lets not let OSI destroy friendships as much as they have my fun in gameplay.

P.S. I do apologize for the prizes to being awarded. Some had to leave and we realy didnt realize that we would have to have multiple rounds. I promise next time we will have some great prizes for all. And thank you Cheblis for offering 110 PSs for everyone!!

Edited by LukkanMortain

This was smashing good fun even though I managed to loose every single round! The unicorns are comming! There gunna get me... ! *twitchs*

Screw prizes! Id do this every week just for the kicks! Trust me guys, if you didnt make it tonight, you gotta be there next week!