Raids

Wallorn

First of all sorry Nada.

This guild has a serious problem...RAIDING...There are standard rules that have been set and 2 of the most simple

were not bieng observed.

One, raid time is 7pm, we gather a half hour prior, NOT WHEN YOU ALL FEEL LIKE IT... We lost this raid to LoD not

becuase they are a bad guild, but because we take TOO LONG to mobilize.

Second, When you join raid you put LFG up to facilitate building of grps...I looked many people did not have LFG, until my rant.

Also, cut the chatter in the raid channel, it is NOT there for your amusement, I repeat is NOT theirr for your amusement.

It is there for the raid leaders to build grps and get the raid off the ground, after that the channel is to be abandoned

for raid chat...IF you want to talk so badly: Put LFG grp and shut PIEHOLES until grps are made...then chatter in grp chat that is what it is for...

Long and short of it we need discipline on raids, Show up on TIME, Put LFG up and cut chatter until in grp.

How can you expect help on your epic if we cant epic other people to assist with yours...CLERIC EPICS are essential..

if we are to raid the way your all SAY YOU WANT to. So show us...its time to get it togther...

Lastly, if you feel the need to reply to this post to defend yourself then you prolly werent doing what you where supposed to in the first place.

NO More crying...we are gonna start laying down rules...and you will follow them or leave...once we all can handle the

simple stuff then things will mellow out...this is BS people.

Worst part is I'm not even mad...just disgusted and disappointed...we could be soooo much better.

Archived