Thezart's Final Piece of Epic

thezart

I would like to kill Faydedar in Timourous Deep. I would like to start at 6:00 PM PST/9:00 PM EST on Tuesday, May 27th. If you can make it there, Awesome and Thank You!! I would like to meet at the docks in Oasis of Marr. We will zone in and I will succor people from there and then make the run. If you know the way to the donut shaped island where Fay lives, feel free to meet there. This will be a tough fight and people will die, especially me. I will have a 62 lvl Cleric, 55 lvl Cleric, 57 lvl Warrior, 56 lvl Beastlord, 55 lvl Enchanter and Me, 55 lvl Druid already confirmed there. We will need many people, possibly 24 people or more, so invite any and all. Hope to see you there!!

And, yes we will have ANOTHER Epic Druid....like there is not enough of those...LOL.

Thezart

Unfortunetly, I have a class on Tuesday night and will miss the entire thing. I am sure that Eldy will we there with bells ob though.

Any way you could post a few tid bits about Fay? Is he/she one of those mabs that can spawn over and over?

I ask because Wenasu has been very patient in asking SLoT to help her kill Fay as well.....and ,well, everytime she brings it up it falls upon deaf ears.

I think it would be great if both of you could get it done, but i don't know anything about Fay and perhaps others don't either.

Good Luck with it and sorry I'll miss it! :)

As per Dylanii d'Arias' request I have a little information on Faydedar. This is a triggered spawn. I will be on a few hours early to verify that Fay's trigger is up. Once we do this, it will take at least a day for the trigger to come back up I believe. So, we will not be able to do this more than once a day, but I will happily help Wenasu get together another raid to try again. Unfortunately, my raid may not even be successful, so I may be calling on everyone more than once. But, ohhh the rewards are so great. I have been on 4 Fay raids for a friend and only once was it successfuly and I have died 3 of those times. But, SLoT will prevail!!! Tunare Help Us!!!!!

Fay's turn-in guy is a 5 hour repop.

I will still be there thez, hopefully it will still happen.

I've known Thez for about a year and a half from the Royal Assassins and there would be nothing greater than seeing one of the old gang getting their epic.

Archived