Ok. Here it is. READ

Martok

:D Ok, I am still getting tells in game as to what is going on. Here it is:

MGA was reborn. MGA has become a lore based guild. Confessors, Templars, Irekei, and Minotaurs are not going to be allowed in Fas Est (the new guild mga became) or any of its subs. In addition, our guild (Which is now The Vigilant Guard) is not accepting thieves.

We have DoA subbed to the new guild for now. Ardan was renamed The Watchful Eye. That was my silly mistake. The tree of life was supposed to be named The Watchful Eye, not the city. That will be fixed soon.

We will be part of the Fas Est nation. We are not currently until Grimlar logs in and accepts us.

So, we are now a lore based nation. Our guild is going to be a lore based roleplay guild.

We are all working very hard on getting the background lore of the guild set up. Baltazar (Stratavarious) has come up with some very very good ideas as to how our lore all fits together!

Over the next few days, please send a tell to Balandar, Stratavarious, or myself (Talshiar) to get switched over to the new guild.

Those of you that are still in DoA, we will be disbanding the DoA guild in about two weeks. Those of you who have those characters that will not be allowed in the new guild have plenty of time to find a new home for now.

If this becomes a problem, I will just make DoA part of Kings Cross or something (So Kings Cross is the nation and DoA is a sub of that)

See you on the inside.

Archived