Patch 4.0.01 problems

Steel DarKnight

Unfortunetly, client patch 4.0.01 has really given me alot of grief. At this point the game is unplayable. I am unable to move for the most part and when I do its one tile at a time with a 10 second pause before my next move. The sound affects are strangly matched as it will play on and off matching the pause and start of gameplay.

I have to assume the patch has caused these problems as I was running fine up to that point.

I have contacted EA and of course it will take me 3 days to get through the "form letter" responces and get to someone whom can help.

Until I can get this resolved I will be unreachable in game.

If anyone has any suggestions by all means I would love to hear them.

Strength and Honor.

• 2 weeks later...

Well for a update, the uninstall and reinstall did not ease my troubles. I am now in the process of updating drivers. Unfortunetly with my connection this is tenious at best.

See you all soon....maybe.

In looking, isnt that just a copy of the patch? Or is it something different?

That particuler patch was set-up for release 18 and some fixes that were supposed to assist in lag reduction. I did not have a problem downloading the patch itself, but whatever modifications it made had a totally different affect for me than what was intended.