Might have a Problem

Synthania

Ok here is the situation for all to read (officers that is)

Rebma has an exboyfriend that plays eq his name is Drakisis.. Alot of people know him. He is harrasing rebma through the webpage and has sworn revenge on her for things he believes she has done He is accusing her of taking his items from his characters (which she did not). I know from Verants point of view even if she did its His fault for giving her his password but she did not take the items. Now they also had a son together.. since however they were not married she moved down here to marry me and brought her son..he had showed no interest in his son up til that point. He has since disappeared without letting us know how to get in touch with him to keep him up to date on his son. He moved and had his phone disconnected. We are sure he has created alts and may be stalking her but we are unsure where to go from here if anyone has any suggestions please say so and I know there are two sides to every story but I am being honest and upfront here and you all are our Family so we turn to you for advice and assistance if you can....I would like to keep this confidential please but people may be receiving tells bashing either her and me or just her...Lets just say I do not feel the slightest bit guilty having rebma and her son with me knowing the RL situation they were leaving.... Point ended..

If it comes to it we can and will change all our names or delete charcters and start over because you are as anonymous as you choose to be in this game and if we did that his chance of finding and harrassing her would be nil. However to do so would be sad for us as we have worked hard to get where we are. :D

Synthania

P.S. I do know that he has been in Touch with Galdin dont know where that is going though.....

P.S.S. Just figured I let everyone know what was going on...

Ugly situation, hope you can get it figured out.

Solutions for EQ:

You can keep putting him on your ignore list, list is longer than the number of characters he can have on an account.

Also can take a Screenshot or take a log of him repeatedly harassing Rebma and send it to sony's customer service, one thing the GM's actually do a good job of is problems like this. (example, a kid i know who plays EQ repeatedly threatened to burn his school down, the GM's contacted his/my local police, they found out the kid has emotional issues and he is now in a program and takes medication to help him deal with it)

Harassment is a direct violation of the EULA, he is bound by it by logging in, the GM's can and will take actions against him for repeatedly bothering you.

Name changes are an easy solution, just that it costs money.

Hopefully restarting is the absolute last thing you would do, don't let this guy ruin your fun.

PS- a second PS is PPS :D

Archived