Ykesha

Krislor

I thought maybe if more people got involved and we hunted for the flesh, the turn out for this would be awesome. I know the rewards are beneficial to both casters and melee's. Both quests finish with the same final mob boss and if you hail the end guy, he will continue to spawn the mob boss. You can read it in the post. Also they all require flesh. I will post them here for you to look at. First one starts in Nerick Commons the second starts in Freeport West. Let me know what ya think, it sounds like fun since some of us like to hang out in Dulak's Harbor.

1.Luggald Flesh

As you zone into Neriak Commons area there is an NPC named , Fleshweaver T'soma .

Fleshweaver T'soma says 'Ah you must be the one sent to assist me . Good . I have need of flesh for my spellwork . I wish to summon them myself ! Get me three samples of flesh from these new Luggald beings . Put the samples in this Fleshthread Satchel so that they don't decay.'

You recieve a 4 slot container .

Journey to Dulak , as you enter Dulak from Gunthak , keep along the left wall till you find a hidden wall / secret passage into some caverns . Luggald Flesh (No Drop) is random . Semms to drop more commonly by the waterfall / temple looking area . Combine 3 pieces of Luggald Flesh and return it to Fleshweaver T'soma .

Fleshweaver T'soma says 'Hmm . You seem more capable than my other assistants . I have another [task] to ask of you .'

You say ' What task ?

Fleshweaver T'soma says 'We first learned of the Luggalds through our agents on Broken Skull Rock . It appears that Innoruuk intended these servants only for the trolls . We shall see about that ! Go retrieve three samples of Fecund Luggald flesh . You will need to get the flesh of those in the Crypt of Nadox this time . Here . Make sure to put them in this Fleshwoven Bag .'

You recieve another 4 slot container.

Head for the Crypt of Nadox , just before you get to the Undead Troll area , there is a room filled with Luggald Initiates , and Luggald Abomination , the Fecund Luggald Flesh is pretty darn rare , took me 4 nights of 5 hour camps to get 3 pieces , it can come from abominations or initiates . Combine the 3 pieces of Fecund Luggald Flesh and return to see Fleshweaver T'soma .

Fleshweaver T'soma says 'Ah , yes . These are fantastic examples . No doubt , they wil lensure the sucess of our attempt . Now Quickly , go speak with my assistant T'so . She's prepared the ritual of summoning on the shores of Toxxulia forest . It should be far enough away if anything . . .occurs.'

Head for Toxx forest , Assistant T'so can be found to the very north of the water , loc is roughly pos 2000 pos 1500 .

Assistant T'so says 'You're late ! Never mind . Prepare yourself . I do not trust these magics T'soma has constructed .

This Triggers a Giant Skelle called Fleshless Servant . I would say its level 60 , Harm Touches , Max melee of 511 , occasional Rampage , Slowable with Shackle of Spirit . Beat him down and receive the item , Fleshless Heart (No Drop) . As was mentioned , Hailing T'so again will trigger another Giant Skele . So be careful not to go out in a blaze of harm touch . Take Your Fleshless Heart back to Fleshweaver T'soma .

Fleshweaver T'soma says 'So. You've come back . I hope , for your sake , you haven't returned empty handed .'

Turn in your Fleshless Heart .

Fleshweaver T'soma says 'Apparently our ignorance exceeded our luck . Ah well . I'm sure the Prince of Hate will find some other punishment for our folly . Well , since you too chance his anger I suppose you deserve a reward . Here , take this . . .though i'm not sure how much use it will be against a god .'

Reward(s):

Fleshweaver's Mark

Heartspike

2. Luggald Rumors

Hail Taxonomist Darwin Grisk:

Taxonomist Darwin Grisk says 'Have you come to [help]? If not, be gone! I will not have my time wasted.'

Tell him I have come to help.

Taxonomist Darwin Grisk says 'Recently rumors have surfaced that a new race, the Luggalds, walks the land. I suspect that some evil force is involved in their appearance. Are you [willing] to risk unknown dangers to help me find out?'

Say: I am willing

Taxonomist Darwin Grisk says 'Good. I have not been able to confirm the existence of these beings. I will need definite proof if the rest of the members of the Academy are to believe me. Take this Warded Satchel and retrieve three examples of Luggald Flesh.'

Collect 3 luggald flesh from Luggalds in Dulak's harbour. (at least a nightmare initiate and an archon of malevolence dropped some)

Hand in the bag, don't forget to combine

Taxonomist Darwin Grisk says 'Very good. This will no doubt convince the others. However, we don't have time to wait for their consensus. Deep in the uncovered Crypt of Nadox the Luggalds seem to be at work. This can mean nothing good for the mortal world. You must provide further [aid].'

Say: what aid?

Taxonomist Darwin Grisk says 'Travel to the Crypt of Nadox and slay as many of the Luggalds there as you can. This will slow their plans, but to truly damage their efforts I will need more information. Bring me three more samples of their fecund flesh so that I can compare them with the other examples. Combine them in this Warded Chest.'

Now you need to collect fecund flesh from Luggalds in Crypt of Nadox, again combine 3 flesh in box and hand back to Grisk.

(Dropped from luggald abominations and luggald initiates, I could kill these as a level 61 enchanter together with a 55 mage, but had much better success with a whole group)

Taxonomist Darwin Grisk says 'Alas, it all becomes clear! The Luggalds seek to spread their vile race. I had received word of a dark elf performing arcane rites on the shores of Toxxulia Forest. Now I know she must be attempting to summon other Luggalds. She is expecting an agent of the enemy. Talk with her. Then deal with her and any evil she creates.'

Find Assistant T'os at the beach in Toxxulia forest (approximate loc was 2200 1500 i believe)

Better have a group ready at this point.

Hail her:

Assistant T`os says 'Hmm. You aren't familiar. . .no matter.All is ready. Perpare yourself. Who knows what may happen. . .'

She summons a giant skeleton, was red to our 53 monk, but not too hard to kill with 8 people of level 53-61, (could be done with less people for sure) Loot a cursed heart from the corpse.

We also killed assistant T'os but she did not drop anything and I am not sure if it required or not

Return to Taxonomist Darwin Grisk and hail him:

Taxonomist Darwin Grisk says 'Thank the gods, you have returned safely! We had heard tell of your battle. Did you by chance find anything of informational value?'

Hand him the cursed heart:

Taxonomist Darwin Grisk says 'Well done. I can only imagine the evil you averted. Here. Take this a token of my personal thanks. May we all continue to benefit from your valor.'

Support classes receive Signet of Grist.

Combat classes get Bonebite.

Reward(s):

Bonebite

Signet of Grisk

Yes, Nada really likes her coral ring, its so shiny and pretty.... :eatchicken::smash:

Very good stats too

I have been to Nardox once and it was interesting to say the least and I would like (need) to go back again. I need to get the items for my Pureblood spell and they drop here.

Archived