PK and thief disbursed in Guardian City Felucca

When gating a member to GoL fight night last night, a pk, Pokesmot and his thief friend, Dijinn followed us in the gate to my house in felucca just North of the GoL tower. The thief stealthed into the house and held the door open while Pokesmot killed merrilin and myself from outside. Then the thief proceeded to rob us. (thanks to OSI a ghost cannot ban anymore grrrrrrrr) I went and got the house owner and he died too. (stupid mistakes it all just happened too fast). I sent out the call to GoL and to the ACC and allies. Everyone from the tower, where we were holding fight night, came running and EsenRye killed Pokesmot so fast it made his head spin!! It was great seeing Pokesmot running around as a ghost. Jasos came as well! All of our items were recovered. There was a line of members and allies in front of the house protecting us, including GoL, PGoH and LER, while we reclaimed our items.

We all went to fight night and Andre of GoL stayed in the area and patrolled for a while to make sure all was safe. Marcas of PGoH later reported that he and some allies followed Pokesmot to his house and killed him four more times and went to the Brit moongate and killed Dijinn six times. Warning them both to not kill GoL or PGoH again.

It was a very victorious night for the anti pk cause!! Thank you to all who came to help and to those who icqed wanting to help.

Special thanks to Marcas of PGoH!!

*bows deeply*

Seven

In addition to this great feat, I would like to add that Marcas also avenged a death of my miner brother Mordred by Tommy Hilfiger. He had harassed me at the mines in Trinsic. Of course i am prepared and carry nothing of worth, what I didnt like was the fact he would come back and taunt me, then run into a Trammel gate. Thank you Marcas!!!