Guildmagic

Nurlaten

Please update your guildmagic account, today i went and removed all people from it that are no longer in the guild. This reduced the number of people that are registered on guildmagic to 75 or so. We have almost twice that in the guild. Please make sure your alts and you are on the guildmagic website.

If you are having trouble with guildmagic please read the stickied post above called Roster Registration. If you still can't get it to work e-mail at nurlaten@hotmail.com or contact me in game.

If you think you character is in the wrong group just contact me and i'll change it.

Thanks for taking the time to do this, it helps the officers out a ton with planning and bookkeeping. (and it is mandatory)

:smash::eatchicken:

77 out of 147 are registered. Please check it, update your alts and mains levels etc. I have got two people to register since i posted this, and have seen some people post that aren't registered yet. You are going to start getting tells in game to do this.

It is MANDATORY that your guildmagic account be updated atleast every couple of weeks. Please do this on your own, i can assure you that by person 70 that i have to tell, i won't be very happy, so please do this on your own.

Guildmagic Website

Slot Roster

Archived