Saturday Romp

In speaking with the leadrship of our guild, I would like to have the Saturday Romp be a resource gathereing romp. For two reasons really:

1. To kick start our resources available for the guild.

2. Honestly my brain is fried from recent events and havent been able to brainstorm a really good RP event.

Id like to gather some hides at Fire Isle, since there we can fight Drakes for horned and Dragons for barbed.

If possible, Id like to start this around 7pm EST since Ill be at work and get off at 10pm any later would have me jetting out of realm to get home.

If possible bring as many beetles as we can, and any necros can cast a horde minion to help also. Ill have a rune there to get us there quickly also.

Let me know if this time frame is possible for you guys, if not I can try and finagle it a little bit. Being this an early romp, if any want to try something else afterwards, thisll give time for that. Leave me some responses of interest and Ill get cracking on it!!

Lukkan i will try and contact the Herans, So that we can outfit as many members with bettles as possible for storage. I myself being a follower of Hera, will begin doing so asap. Although i have no room in my stables, so if you are in need of a bettle for this event let me know when you are on so i can outfit you.

As I spend most of time time chasing the evil doers around, im not all that familiar with the dungeons(*maybe he should start exploring his dungeon runebook*). If Destard is more agrreablewith everyone thats is perfect with me. I do have a rune there. I was thinking anyplace where we might be able to gather spined,horned and barbed would be ideal, if that place exists. Logan, thank you for your support in this endeavor. i hope we gather enough to make the guild proud.

P.S. Is it just me or is Pride really HOT!!!!

P.S.S. I am a writer by trade, and I swear its the new laptop, sorry for the typos!!

Edited by LukkanMortain

I will try and be there. (either destard or fire isle)

But I work until around 5.30pm est, and later that night I'm going to a friend's house to work on chemistry/physics. I'll be on for at least an hour or so, possibly more.