Just wondering about military

Chibi

Im just wondering if anyone here is in military and knows what they are talking about. Ive been to two different navy recruiters and they have bsed me so much it pisses me off, i have some questions id like to ask about the military please reply or icq me at 178571829

thanks

chibi

One day during basic...we as a group were asked...If you could have 10 minutes alone with anyone in the world who would it be. The coomon answers of course were given, Hally, Pam Anderson...yada yada yada...My answer was...MY RECRUITER! Chibi, these guys are paid to tell you what you want to hear...Be sure you choose on your own beliefs...Take your time, and choose wisely, yes the military is a great place to start careers...just make sure your MOS will prepare you for the future you want to have.

Logan

My answer was...MY RECRUITER!

Very good answer thats how i felt when I left the office after all the bs i heard from them, even though they leave things out its just as bad as lieing. Sometimes it makes me feel like not joining at all because of the lies and stuff I listen to.

Thanks for the help ill be icqing some questions if I see your not busy