My recent inactivity

*Hello all,

I feel I should explain my recent inactivity as I know I've missed alot.

To get straight to the point, last week my house was broken into whilst me and my family were away at a friends for a few days and more or less everything valuable that could be taken WAS taken.

My room was nearly cleaned out as my TV, Stereo and new computer were taken. So far we have managed to set a few things rolling with the insurance stuff but there was some fault with the ordering of the computer aparently and that has led to complications so at the moment I'm running off a Very old laptop that can't handle UO at all. Hopefully I shouldn't be in this situation for long and will be back as soon as I physically can. :) Happy birthday to those that I have missed and all have fun while i'm away!

Hope to see you all soon!

Ack, that is very unfortunate to hear. Our family owns a house in Vermont which got broken into once before, so I can understand. One of our neighbors there was storing an old Blazer in our garage too, which was taken, along with several of our personal items. Fortunately for us, since it is considered a "vacation" home wasn't too much there. I hope everything works out for you!