Ill meet you at the X-roads..

Lord Logan

There comes a time in the history of every organization where its members are asked to question everything both there group and themselves stand for. It is in this moment that all things have an opportunity to go one of two ways. They may either make their way into the gray murk of memory, or they may blaze their path into the future, acting as a shining beacon for all to follow. The guardians of Honor are one such group who stand at this crossroad, and now we must all decide both individually and as a group. To grow stronger we must keep faith in one another and forgive each other of petty differences. This is why I am asking to be forgiven for weakening in my time of trouble, for I could not see the path. But now I see clearly, and I know that for this guild to clear the darkness someone must bear the torch, and I wish to continue to do so. We claim to be a family, and thus I see things. But we are more then a family, we are a nation, and a nation without leadership is a nation without worth. I ask for the patience of all involved in these disputes, and I ask their co-operation. There are proper channels to go through in order to resolve our differences, this is what separates us from the animals that fight and kill over territory. This guild has the opportunity to be the greatest beacon of the virtues in all the land, but not if we extinguish it from within. We as a group must learn to deal with our anger and protests in a civil manner in order to facilitate our own grow. It is only through this that we may survive.

Thank you,

Logan

This is why I am asking to be forgiven for weakening in my time of trouble, for I could not see the path. But now I see clearly, and I know that for this guild to clear the darkness someone must bear the torch, and I wish to continue to do so.

Seems you have returned to the empire. I wish you the best of luck in your role.

It is not an easy path you have chosen, and I admire the fact that you have chosen .

May HONOR guide you.

Even though I have moved on, I do wish the guild and those that have chosen to stay the best. I hope you are all able to recoup and move ever upwards.

Logan,

You are very dear to most of us and no matter what we will stand behind you. Please do not forget though we are here to help you and listen to you when you need to talk. I personally have all the faith in the world in you and I will be here to help how ever I can.

I came upon two paths in the woods,"...and i, i chose the path less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost

I believe this can speak for most of us. And i will choose the path to forge ahead, and begin anew. We must all make a choice at this juncture, but noone can make that choice for you. We are all Masters of our own destiny.