And so I speak.

Strider

I have decided to finally speak on the current issues. It took me some time to decide if I should or not, as myself and several others who have known this guild for a very long time have refrained from doing.

So here is what I have to say.

All individuals who have a problem, have greif, have personal issues that need to be met, put them on hold, put them away, and move on. Now is not the time for he said she said this and that. That time is over, it isnt important now, so let us move oin.

One thing I, like many others, have been debating is if I should stay in PGoH at all or not. My choice,

Strider stays for now.

My other characters are being moved but not because of recent happenings but because I am seeking a specific role playing environment for them.

Now back to the main issue.

Borg was Emperor. His word was law. Any who question it directly for their own personal petty reasons no mtter that reason, geus what move on.

Same goes for Logan as Emperor, he was EMPEROR.

No outside party should for any reason try in any way to directly influence the outcome of Imperial decisions. W have a Codex damnit follow it.

To anyone who quotes the Codex for personal reasons etc. Not a bad idea, it helps clarify the issue. However, when you use the Codex as a weapon for peronal gain no matter what "side" of the current issues you claim to be on, stop it now, and I mean it.

As far as moving on. Any ideas of clearing the stone, booting people, this and that. Not needed. Any drastic measure that is taken due to these recent issues is useless, because these issues are not permenant. What is and will be pemenenat is how you as a whole react and decide to act on the outcome.

As many who have been here a long time can tell you things like this happen, move the freak on now.

Those who know me know I very rarely write in such harsh(and yes this is harsh for me) terms. But it is now needed.

I am friends with just about everyone on both "SIDES" of these issues, and do I really care about the issues.. bah.. no. I am sorry people got their feelings hurt, and that is indeed wrong.

But for goodness sake this is a game. It is one thingt o say that, and another to know it and accept it.

I know I am not 100% active, but by god my voice will be heard on this.

If this means anything or not here it is. These issues shoudl eb dropped now, the griping of individuals should be set aside and the progress and important structuyre of the GUILD AS A WHOLE should now be the main and total focus.

Logan did this, Lora said this about Doddz, Doddz did this because os and so said this, blah blah freaking blah. Doesnt matter, its done we move on. If these individuals can put these problems aside and come back then ok, if not ok.

As far as who leads the guild etc etc. I have been watching this issue very carefully, and my eye has been on and will be on Steel and Thiork. No matter what anyone says I have seen thatthey have been the most unbiased two within this whole mess, simply tryuing to SAVE THE GUILD, not individuals personal problems.

So get ###### worked out, get things together work out the GUILD issues. Get us an EMperor who is unbiased and will do the job and has the time to commit.

WHoever the EMperor becomes, contact me and I will do my best to help you as moral support.

TO everyone else, grow up and move on. The time for bickering no matter what side you are on is done, I will have no more of this. Time to be a part of PGoH not so and so's guild or this and that group. We have alot to do and start NOW!

SHawn, Player of Strider. Governor of the PGoH province, Nicomedia.