Grymauch

Nurlaten

Figured i should write up a longer more detailed explanation as to what occured this afternoon (5/3) in dulak.

This was part of work day. Officers present: Rumble, hinil and myself. Other members: Rebma, synthania, jayslin, nycteo, krislor, babsie, aedemon. Non memers: Skyzyx and zurd.. (sk from another guild). Might have been another person or two.

We were fighting our way through the luggald caves, i had set grymauch as MT because he was the only warrior there. He pulled a mob needed for rumble's pally spell turn-in. It took 4 or 5 people spamming stop attacking to get him to stop swinging. The mobs was down to 3% hp when we finally got gry to stop. Rumble was unable to do his turn-in because the mob was agroed. I asked gry in tells why he wouldn't stop attacking, his response was "They told me to pull it so i killed it" I told him to please listen to the raid leaders, rumble and I, in the future. He didn't respond to that.

Little while passes, i had changed MT from gry to rumble and rumble was explaining how to MT to gry and diggen (diggen arrived after i had set gry as MT). Rumble was doing an excellent job explaining everything. At one point rumble said everyone stop attacking. Gry continued to attack the mob. He eventually killed it, afterwards I set him a tell asking why he didn't listen to rumble. His response was "I do what i want." I told him on guild raids it was his job to listen to those in charge and do whatever they said no matter what. His response was "If a mob attacks me i attack back, doesn't matter what i'm told." I told him if he couldn't follow directions that we would have a wizzie port him out. I had synth offer him a port to the nexus, he declined it. I then asked him if he was going to listen or not. His response was again "I do what i want" I told him to accept the a port from synth. Synthania then ported gry to the nexus, shortly after he removed himself from the guild.

There you have it for those that weren't online or didn't see what happened.

I think u handled it very well indeed. Boy, I would love to see the sorry sucker who told me they do what I want....totally unacceptable reponse....personally I would have removed him for that.....but your cooler headed than me. Thanks for explanation. Again u did the beyond what u needed too...nice job.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived