READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!&

LukkanMortain

If you have advice to dish, or seem to think your a better fighter than anyone else, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to train me, givve me pointers, fine, I respect that, but DO IT AFTER THE EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont care if I die, its part of my soul. Dont yell and tell me things to do like its second nature to do it. It may be to you but not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by LukkanMortain

Lukkan, you said youself that you can be a "Hot head." I'm telling you this as your friend not your guildmate. I think you should have waited on your post.

A little information for everybody. There are those of us in the guild, and I can only speak for myself, with a strong military background. We like to see orders given and carried out. We get rather upset when we have to deal with officers issuing orders or telling us what to do when they are not fully aware of the situation or our capabilities. Sometimes this gets carried over into the game.

We may not choose the right methods in somebody elses eyes. They may not choose the right method in ours. That is the reason for "after action reports" and debriefings.

Remember folks, this is just a game.

Lukkan, i have sent you the icqs stating that i would publicly apologize. I am doing so now. I didnt mean to be harsh, strict, or angry at you in any way. i just got caught up in the heat of things and forgot that i should be your friend first and commander last. I hope you accept this public apology, and i will strive not to do this mistake again in the future.