Imerative for all to read and understand!

Lord Logan

First off these are not the types of things i enjoy writing about. Everyone in this guild is expected no matter of age to carry themselves in a certain way. Rude comments toward other guildmates will not be tolerated. Comments to people outside of this guild that are degrading even if that person is one who lacks honor will not be tolerated. RP events are that RP events. I would heavily suggest that everyone goes back and understands their codex. Notice i DID NOT say read.

While there i suggest each of you also understand the roe. Again please note I DID NOT say read.

Each of you are expected to follow this at all times. After last night my tolerance is 0. If you feel as though you cannot abide by the rules given to us by the codex i suggest you look for a home elsewhere.

If this post offends you in any way, then maybe you are one of these who in fact need to find a new home!

All I have to say.

Logan

I would also like to add that Abusive language towards people outside the guild or in the guild if witnessed by the GM can get everyone in the guild Banned.

I know this to be a fact for Team Goat was banned in 1999 for one persons actions.

THat was all 31 members mind you.

I don't want to lose my account for any reason least of all because of someone elses actions

I would like to apologize to Akroma and everyone else I offended. I had a very trying day before the RP event directly related to the same type of occurence that happened this nite.. My tolerance for ppl in game who do not show respect for others way of play has come to 0 (to quote the Emperor). I will NOT lay down and take it, I will NOT let them roll over me and and I will NOT shut my mouth and play dead.

I do however see that my anger seems to affect the group negatively, which hurts me far more than others lack of concern for my style of play. The only solution I can think of, is when my tempers flare, back off the game, go home, and be alone. So from time to time I may not answer my pigeons, or attend group events. Not trying to be rude, trying to fingd level ground.

My biggest obstacle in this game isnt money or skills, its trying to avoid what happened last time I quit. Throwing 3 Gm chars down the tubes and hurling a 2K laptop off my balcony. Im hotheaded, impulsive, and also 30 yo and too old to change. If I offend you please tell me, I am an honorable person, I will apologize, I will not hold grudges, just be patient with me, Im trying my hardest this go around.

Edited by LukkanMortain