Eaters of the dead: Recon needed

Martok

Imperial scouts have brought words of a savages that have begun to band together.  The scouts say that they call themselves "The Eaters of the Dead".  

Additional attempts by the House of Espionage have failed.  All espionage plebes that have been sent to gather more information have not returned.  This Saturday, July 21st the Imperial Legion shall take a force to search for this new tribe of savages.  We shall gather information to determine whether or not they pose a threat to the Empire.  Those with enough VALOR to attend please reply by scroll here.

Ahhh.. Finally a good battle.... been waitin fer ye to get off yer arse and rally the troops, Martok... *grins*

*rubs hands* Hmm.. Methinks a blade of force would be too good to them...Methinks I shall test some of my new weaponry... *cackles*

Sorry Tok, unless this is happening this afternoon I won't be able to join up.  Tonight is a surprize 30th birthday party for my best friend and its going to be an all out one!  Sorry if I can't make it but i'll make it up somehow   :D