Honestly I am floored

Omorgma

Splaingy gets his panties in a bunch and the guild that I have done my best to help grow by supporting it with my time and money drops me like a rock. All my posts deleted everything.. as if I never existed. Wow guys ya know it sucked when Splaingy acted like a 2 year old and got Tygrt mad at me and it was even worse when Tygrt went right along with Spliangy (I had forgot bout LAN party.. they were side by side in RL), but I am truly horrified to see DoA a guild of good hearted guys (so I thought) more than spit on my grave. Well I hope someone else gets a peek at my messege which will likely get deleted right before my account to post here goes...

As I had entered the group and shortly therafter the ruckass occurred.....what shocked me honestly (as I responded to Magics tell) was the outburst made and belittling commentary that the character Bob did make.

In over 6 yrs of online gaming I have never come close to an outburst of flames of that negative and unecessary level.

Ironically, the aim to pool the gold toward the evenings siege event on Xanten is a good of the many issue and given the current state of the affairs going on in the realm......would have been in my opinion a logical agenda. Exp for the group and gold for the siege.

Given the escalation of the flaming on the leaders board that continued after the ruckass (which myself died due to lack of cohesion in group) the banishment of the BoB guild from the alliance brought a major decision to bear. The banishment was nothing to do with DoA but the linkage then had to be severed due to our commitment to the Northern realm for RP Port city activity with future aim of dealing with SB Dev Team events. (of which the night prior did so occur already)

DoA "spits on no graves" and respectfully ended the subguild connection with Brotherhood of Bob directly in part by the exhibited actions within the leaders forum, group forum and inter player activity. All of which was not consistent with the Good of the Many principal.

All of my comments and observations are post my entry into the evenings group.....not in any form commenting on prior situation in group. The commentary and action taken by DoA is directly related to the actions and verbage that occured after. Not good.....not good at all.

Bob......your agenda is different from the MGA and was a different shade of the DoA longterm agenda (we believe in communities of all races first then fortifying single race/professions later) The great thing about the online gaming options is that ALL PLAYERS have the greatest power.......Choice and how to play. You will do well in your endeavor as you choose to.....I wish everyone success in thier online gaming experiences. This just did not work out....but honestly reading back through many a conversation/post you had made........you seemed already leaning away already before today.

Be safe and well.....may you find the fortune of the unknown aplenty.

Colin Mor Campbell

Colin I said that the gold should not be a forced non-split. That donations should have been requested vs forcibly taken. Checking back into what I have posted on the sites, my online time, and my donations I would hope to believe that the guild could see that I was donating every last gold I could. I gave away a rune that could have netted me some good money to a guildie I really don't know, but he had the backing of DoA so I gave it away. You know me some from our conversations online. I spoke true in the group with Splaingy. The fight left the group as soon as loot split was taken off. No one cared anymore. I hold no grudge with Tygrt even though it was his decision in the end. He merely stood by his RL friend and I can't hold that against him as everyone should do the same. I should have logged what was said so all could see it. I hold no grudge with DoA or yourself. There was alot going on. Most of the name calling and mockery occured after he attacked me. Childish, yes. I would hope that you also observed he group's reaction upon Tygrt's declaration for the group to kill me (since Splaingy was having a time with it). I did not know any of them very well, yet none attacked me. They all felt the same as I. In fact I did not get attacked by Splaingy until I had the backing of about half the group to put loot split back on and ask for donations after. Splaingy did this to myself and my wife on the first day when we joined MGA. I donate all I can I just do not appreciate the choice being taken away. I was banned for speaking my mind about the situation and gaining the support of the masses present. I was not banned for name calling or anything of the sort. He had already declared that I was out of MGA and to be placed on the KOS list when the rest occured. I came here to from BoB and support an alliance that in reality is unhealthy for a conquest game. The alliance is too large. We need to be squabbling factions for this game to be truly fun, but I found myself on their side and was there to fully support them. Look at the dang MGA site. My posts were against the current leadership style, but in support of the same leaders building a stronger, more cohesive team. I enjoyed gaming with ya all and I hope would that you all can come to (or remain with) the belief that I was truly a part of the MGA/DoA team while I was there. Now I find myself on the opposing side of a bunch of guys and gals that I truly liked hanging with due to Splaingy and I disagreeing and him being part of the IC of a good guild overall. I now will have to play the part of the griefer. A role I do not enjoy, but I am left with little choice as the largest guild on the server theoretically wants me dead as a whole. Talking to Savrem I had said that I won't attack DoA just MGA, but you all do have a significant amount of summoners in the guild and ya all know how to play them. In regards to strategy I will need to knock you guys off first to slow reinforcements. So if I remain on Mourning or even SB I apologize now if I am lucky enough to kill you in any assault upon MGA. It is a war game and such is war. Until my dagger finds your ack take it easy and know that is is nothing personal just a forced situation. Take it easy and I hope to see you soon *wink*

Archived