An apology

Nurlaten

Just apologizing for my lack of posts in the last month. I'm usually pretty vocal in these boards, but i made the mistake of changing my default e-mail address and somehow got banned from the forums. I just got back to being able to view the members and officers forums today. (i changed address on march 29).

Needless to say, i'm a little upset about the length of time, but anyways, expect to hear from me a little bit. I got a month's worth of reading to do and will likely post a lot in the next few days (i'm sure you can't wait for this).

The inability to post here has also caused me to decrease the numbers of raids i've been able to run and i'm sorry about that. After my finals (may 15th) i will be picking up my play time and pushing to get people their epics and raiding new places.

Again i'm sorry.

You have nothing to apologize for lol. I for one think you have been doing a great job. I figured you were taking a break hehe. Anyhow I have finals coming up in 2 weeks so I know how ya feel. Good Luck with those.

Archived