Colin Mor Post on UbiSoft

Colin Mor

Good evening everyone.....

This is my first Shadowbane post on the UbiSoft HQ forums and I look forward to a long and enjoyable experience within the Shadowbane online game engine. For 6+yrs I had been involved with the UO OSI game engine and have decided to move my primary online time to this exciting engine here of Shadowbane.

I will be posting 3 forms of threads.....

1)Ongoing roleplaying content on Mourning Shard

2)Proposed features to openly discuss as additions to SB engine systems

and

3)Questions I will surely have in hopes of some Healthy fun communications between the new SB participants I will meet in this gaming engine.

Today I would like to discuss with current players and invite official SB reps to talk about the following proposal project.

National Tree of Life Roots System via Runemasters

What-

Ability for members of a Nation to travel between all ToLs within a nation.....similar to the way you can travel on Newbie Island....thus rebinding to another National ToL BUT without leaving your existing guild.

Why-

Facilitate travel within the Nation for adventure, reinforcement or commerce.

a) Adventure easily gather at a city within the nation for meetings or adventure events

b) Reinforce a sieged city (note if the walls are breached you would end up in a killing field though...so be it)

c) Commerce would be that the Runemaster would charge a nominal fee from your bank vault or backpack which would automatically go into the Runemaster maintenance chest. (a nice benifit from tourism hehe)

Key would be that this would improve and promote Nation building and help improve commerce from tourism (for a lack of description) and not require a member to leave the guild to access the existing errant travel mechanics available at KC, Vorr and Khar.

Just seems a logical addition to the Nation and City Runemasters work....they stand around all day anyhow (eheheh)

Your thoughts my new friends?

I look forward to more great years of online gaming with friends .......see yall on the inside.

The Above is a post I put on UBI soft boards today.......you can reply to it there if you want or here on this board.

Thanks.

Archived