ICQ's

Triston

I have now fully returned to the Relm of Sosaria and find their to be quite a large number of new members of this guild whom I have not the ICQ numbers of. If it pleases you, please send a message to 158930637 with your name in game (all your guilded charicters that is) I am more then happy to help whenever it is needed, and can be called upon for everything from ressurections, to armour repairs, to a hunting partner. Also to those who are new I am an advanced craftsman as well, and can make most any item in the game, so if you need anything feel free to ask, I almost never charge, and when I do its at cost to guildmates. Either way, I look forward to meeting all of the new faces of the empire!

i would have to agree with trist on this one...somebody is definately lying on him. ;) Just kidding ole bud. Glad your back. Not a finer person to stand back to back with deep in the trenches.

Guest Charlie

Yay !! I was able to put another post!!

It was a pleasure to meet you Triston in Malas,I hope to fight by your side soon.See you around Britannia! ;)???