OOC: Community Reaction to U.S. Disaster

Balandar

From stratics

There's not much I can say about recent events, other than that it's hit the Catskills community pretty damn hard. We've received a lot of reaction to it in our mail, and I thought I'd post it.

Thanks to everyone who submitted, but my mailbox has been overfilled with screenshots to the point that I haven't been able to receive new messages. Anyone submitting an image at this time, please upload it to another site and send me the link.

Brian Yamada submitted the following memorial images.

memorial1.jpg

memorial.jpg

Lady Pandora sent this in:

In light of the recent nation-wide tragedy, the Children of Darkness would like to publically extend their condolences to our fellow players in the New York and Washington DC area that may have suffered a loss of a loved one due to this unbelievable attack on human kind.

We would like to hold a candlelight vigil to remember those that lost their lives in this horrible act of terrorism on Friday Night at 9 PM EST at Lord British's castle in Trammel. We ask that everyone show up with a candle (or light source) and come to pay their respects.

On an off game issue, we would like to remind everyone that blood is the source of life, and many many pints are needed to help those injured. If your health allows, please do your part to donate blood to your local Red Cross Center.