A call for THUNTERS

Steel DarKnight

In order to facilitate future events, namely, a Treasure hunt night. I would like to ask the membership with treasure hunters in their family to post below. Please post with your alts name, skill, and possible times you would be willing to participate.

Remeber the empire is only as strong as the willingness of the membership to participate and I ask that all try to follow the "Good of the many philosopy".

Only with everyones support and participation will the Empire prosper as we enter this new age.

Oh and yes, I know this has probably been posted before...but again, today is a new age...we start fresh.

Strength and Honor.

Edited by Steel DarKnight

Tortugenial is GM Cartography and Lockpicking. My problem is I really lack in locating the map coordinates. At this time it's hard for me to give a solid time each week when I will be available as my off days rotate. Looks like I might be back on day shift the first part of June which will help but until them I'm mainly on in the mornings.

Thank you all for posting, and your willingness to give of yourselves for the betterment of the empire.

I understand that Earwen as of now has a conflicted schedule. Once that is resolved *hope thats works out for ya Earwen* Im sure you can shift into the rotation.

Valshea, and Elathiel, what are the best nights of the week for you both, excluding Saturday night? *mission night* The goal being that a designated "Treasure hunt" night will be initiated.

And in no means do I mean for this to be locked. Events do and will occur in real life that will require modification of game events.

Strength and Honor.

As long as I know in advance I can 'almost' guarantee being there on whichever night we choose. Also, I have many lvl 5's decoded and ready to go. For future maps, if I can get them a night or three ahead of time I can decode them and mark a rune at it so we can go thru 4-5-6 maps each treasure hunting night.