Steels swan song. (no Im not going anywere:)

Steel DarKnight

This week, I am proud to say that as a guild, we have gathered each nite to work, hunt, and play together.

It has been an age since this has occured last. I would like to thank everyone for attending and for your cooperation and patience with me.

The future rests in you my friends. All of you have the power to faciltate events, change, and fun for the membership. The future and the empire resides with you

Tommorow night is the last scheduled hunt of my small reign. I hope to see everyone attend whom can.

Sunday a coronation will be held to crown our next Emperor.

*chants* Long live the Emperor!!!!!!!!!!

Strength and Honor

No, than you Steel. This past week has been a pleasure seeing everyone come together so much.

Now, lets keep it up! I just know everyone else has been enjoying the hunts as a team.

Also, I am very pleased with the teamwork I have seen. No bickering. No falling out of the line. No disrespecting the leaders of the party. It has been a true honor seeing everyone do their particular roles and having a good time together!